Constant Contact probably has the most marketing behind it. Because of that, it is the most well known and one of the most common email marketing software programs used by small business.
Constant Contact has some advantages and disadvantages that will determine if this program is the right one for you.
- Constant Contact is easy to use.
- It has many different templates.
- The set up is minimal so you are able to get up and running quickly.
- Gives you 60 day free trial to try it out.
- Includes form captures which saves you money by not having to buy additional softare.
- Automatic email sends if someone signs up on your form.
- It integrates well with many different applications which allows you to tie your marketing and other business functions together.
- The Email plus starts at $45/month for up to 500 contacts and can go up to $225/month up to 25,000 contacts.
- Constant Contact does not have a true CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- It does not allows for triggered automation. Triggered automation is critical if you want to develop sales/marketing funnels and truly nurture a lead to make a sale. To learn more about triggered automation click on Email Marketing Terms.
WHO IS CONSTANT CONTACT BEST FOR?
- Marketers that have very little design experience, but want to be able to easily and quickly design an email.
- Marketers who do not want to create sales funnels.
- Marketers who are on a tight budget for both time and money.